Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2005/06/07 20:18:59 UTC

[OT] ApacheCon Europe

Hi all,

perhaps this question has been asked allready,
but let me ask it again...

Is anybody in Stuttgart (Germany) at ApacheCon Europe 18->22 July.

Thanks,
Matthias

MyFaces presenation at JavaOne

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com>.
Sorry for the confusing title ([OT] ApacheCon Europe). It should have
been JavaOne 2005, San Francisco :-[

Also, remember that there is another talk including MyFaces - TS-3374
How to Build Killer Portlets Using JavaServer(tm) Faces Technology by
Stan Silvert

Thanks
- Jonas

Jonas Jacobi wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> For those of you that are interested in meeting some of the MyFaces
> developers in person here is your chance. Martin, Thomas, and Manfred
> are going to deliver a presentation at JavaOne in the Oracle Guru
> Lounge <http://www.oracle.com/technology/events/javaone05/gurus.html>
> on Wednesday June 29th, at 2 PM.
>
> *Title*: Apache MyFaces - Open Source JavaServer Faces
> *Abstract*: Building on the JSF (JavaServer Faces) specification,
> Apache MyFaces was designed to provide users with an open-source
> implementation of this widely accepted standard for web-development
> frameworks. This presentation tries to give you a short summary of
> what JSF is and how you can use it to build modern web applications.
> Additionally, we cover the Apache MyFaces implementation of JSF and
> some of the great goodies you get from using MyFaces - we concentrate
> on the MyFaces additions to the core framework and on our custom
> components. These features include built in support for Tiles, which
> allows you to compose web pages from basic modules, or a cool WML
> RenderKit.
>
> Thanks,
> Jonas

*Jonas Jacobi
*Principal Product Manager - JSF & ADF Faces
Oracle JDeveloper
Oracle, Redwood Shores, CA
*Blog*: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi
*Site*: http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/jsf.html