Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2011/06/10 18:29:52 UTC

[c++]: QPID-3002 - Ability to acknowledge all messages up to and including a given message for a Session

I would like to address QPID-3002[1] in time for the 0.12 release. I
have put a patch up for review[2]. It is pretty low risk as far as I can
see and the functionality requested seems reasonable. It is however
adding a new method to the API so extra review and feedback is appreciated.

--Gordon.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3200
[2] https://reviews.apache.org/r/882/

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org