Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2007/08/10 18:05:55 UTC

Maven 2 documentation portion of the site is horribly broken

Can someone please either enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong or fix
the site?  Almost 90% of the links anywhere don't work.  Considering
this is the ONLY source for m2 documentation, this is a huge failure.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html

None of those links work anymore for me.  I'm using the latest firefox
for what its worth.

RE: Maven 2 documentation portion of the site is horribly broken

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.
Ugggg - any of the "jump-to-location-on-page" links are similarly
broken.

Thanks for the workaround, I'm looking forward to the real fix.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 8/10/07, EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> wrote:
> Can someone please either enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong or fix
> the site?  Almost 90% of the links anywhere don't work.  Considering
> this is the ONLY source for m2 documentation, this is a huge failure.
>
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html

No idea yet what happened, but to work around it, edit the url to
remove "index.html#".  For example:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html#maven-compiler-plugin/

-->  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/

--