Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by vicky axis <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/12 15:00:20 UTC

[AXIS2]WSDL2Java

I tried the AXIS2 WSDL2Java plugin for eclipse to convert the "Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl" bundled in the samples folder.
After converting all the references from axis to axis2 and fixing a getValue function to return the OMElement from the messageContext passed to it...i ran the code
It gave a

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.axis2.clientapi.InOutMEPClient.checkTransport(InOutMEPClient.java:278)
at org.apache.axis2.clientapi.InOutMEPClient.invokeBlocking(InOutMEPClient.java:144)
at axis2.Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.echoString(Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.java:192)
at axis2.Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.main(Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.java:217)

Can someone help!
Do inform me about the proper procedure to fix up the generated code in case i am missing things.
Thanks in advance!

http://mail.yahoo.com