Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amund Mortensen <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/16 00:07:49 UTC

JUnit report

Hello
I'm new to JMeter and are wondering about how to test performance on a
server application I have.
I got many JUnit tests, so thats the way I want to go. But when I add all my
JUnit tests, JMeter reports everyone as one "unit". for example, Aggregate
graph only shows one unit:
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JUnitSampler. I would like to have
reports one every JUnit test, not all together.. That way I could find out
which tests are slow etc.

Thanks for any help!

--
- Amund.

Re: JUnit report

Posted by Amund Mortensen <am...@gmail.com>.
To answer my own question: This is what the "Constructor string label" is
for :)

--
- Amund.