Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2006/08/06 07:00:53 UTC

Using TeamCity for continuous integration

If there are no objections, I'm going to look into TeamCity (probably
not right away but soon) for continuous integration. Details are at:
http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/.

The OpenJPA project is using TeamCity and Patrick Linksey gave it a
good review when I talked to him about their experiences with it.
Fortunately, we will likely be able to piggy-back off the machines
they are currently using (in a DMZ at BEA).

If anyone is interested in helping with this, please let me know.

Jim

Re: Using TeamCity for continuous integration

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Could you say what the issues you've found with Continuum?  Maybe there's
already ways to fix them or we could work with the Continuum project to fix
them. One of the things we need to do to graduate from incubation is to
demonstrate we have a synergistic relationship with the ASF and subprojects.
I'm sure we'll get more points from using/helping Continuum than if we go
off and set up our own build infrastructure using a competing product.

   ...ant

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Aug 7, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Raymond Feng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have Continuum up and running with some issues observed. With one
> of my friends' recommendation, I also tried luntbuild before I went
> on vacation. We can evaluate the three options and decide. I can
> provide a list of cons/pros for Continuum and Luntbuild.

Thanks Raymond, could you do that?

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.