Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Michael Coffey <mc...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/11/18 21:15:14 UTC

indexing to Solr

Where can I find up-to-date information on indexing to Solr? When I search the web, I find tutorials that use the deprecated solrindex command. I also find questions where people want to know why it doesn't work.
I have a good nutch 1.12 installation on a working hadoop cluster and a Solr 6.3.0 installation which works for their gettingstarted example.
I have questions likeDo I need to create a core and a collection in solr?Do I need http or cloud type server?Do I need solr.zookeeper.url ?
What else needs to be set in nutch-site.xml?
What about schema?

Thanks for all the help so far!