Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Max Yu <yu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/23 23:57:31 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Apache not working after upgrading MySQL Server]

When I tried to run Apache from webmin, the error message is:

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 6 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/auth_mysql.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_auth_mysql.so into server:
object requires: cannot enable executable stack as shared object
requires: Permission denied

Thanks,

Max