Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org> on 2022/12/01 00:33:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Monthly SDAP Meeting

Hi all,

I'm not sure if there is any official guidance on hosting public monthly
project meetings. This could be a good venue for PMC
members/committers/users/etc. to discuss project roadmap, releases, usage,
etc. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Nga

Re: [DISCUSS] Monthly SDAP Meeting

Posted by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Based on the responses to the poll, let's try every third Tuesday of the
month from 3-4 PM Pacific Time.

The first meeting will be on January 17th from 3-4 PM Pacific Time.

Join from the meeting link
https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m6d205ee391099975ab22ae1b4a65df53

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2761 748 8734
Meeting password: MjdFissq569

Thanks,
Nga

Posted by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org>.