Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Amit Sharma <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/13 14:22:48 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Existing Clients Not Appearing as Guarantors

Hi All,

Re-opening this thread as we have recently again started encountering this
issue. We're on MIFOS release version 17.07.01 release.
I was going through and realized JIRA list and realized that this has been
fixed already under https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX-2543 and
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/1868 , but somehow we have
recently started encountering this issue again.
None of our client beyond id#355 are getting fetched as existing client to
be marked as guarantors.

Please look into and suggest.

Regards,
Amit Sharma