Posted to user@uima.apache.org by d....@ut.ac.ir on 2015/10/23 21:10:06 UTC

Right to Left Languages in CVD and Document Analyzer

Hi,
Is there a way to set a parameter for Text Areas in CAS Visual Debugger or
Document Analyzer to show the document text right to left. In case of
right to left languages.
Thanks
Davood Heidarpour

Re: Right to Left Languages in CVD and Document Analyzer

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Hi Davood,

unfortunately, that is not possible.

--Thilo