Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org> on 2019/12/04 13:19:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.17.0 release

Hi all,

I have merged all ready-to-commit pull requests into the master and I'm
starting preparing a release candidate.

Note for committers: until the release is not finished, please *do not
merge any new commits into the master branch*.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.17.0 release

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I found a couple of release blockers and pushed fixes for them into master.
But the release is still preparing and the master branch is still frozen
for other fixes.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.17.0 release