Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Luc BEAUDET <be...@toolchest.cyber.kodak.com> on 2001/10/26 16:17:29 UTC

Need help for server.xml...

Hi all,

I'm newbie with the Tomcat env.

Runnin' SOLARIS 8 Apache 1.3.20 and ApacheJServ 1.1.2 i had to decide to

shift to Tomcat 4.0.1 especially for jsp's.

I'm happy with it but i'd like to:

    keep my servlets zones as they were already
    create new ones mostly independant of the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps
and maybe on different boxes.

I could easily create my first Context  by modifying the server.xml
file:
<!-- Cecile Project Context -->
        <Context path="/cecile" docBase="cecile" debug="0"
privileged="true"/>

But i am bind with $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/cecile dir.

I'd like to create smth like /MyOwnDir/Mywebapp/jsp/servlets files.

Any help welcome.

Jean-Luc :Oo)