Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sarah kho <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/05 13:47:22 UTC

Is it possible to layout the page vertically as well as horizontally using markup inheritance?

I am reading http://wicket.apache.org/learn/examples/markupinheritance.html and
I want to find a way to make the content section sliced into two parts. I am
wondering how I can do that. I want the left section to show a fixed html
page and the right section to show load a content page which is a wicket
page.

Re: Is it possible to layout the page vertically as well as horizontally using markup inheritance?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
See Panel class.
I.e. use composition instead of inheritance.
This way one panel can contain the static html and another the
dynamically generated one.
You can place them wherever you want in any page.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend