Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Katarzyna Bicz <a....@chello.pl> on 2005/06/09 00:35:10 UTC

Interested in project: james-clustering

Hello,

I am interested in project james-clustering. I have
some experience with java and network programming.

I have 3 years experience with programming in java (mainly during my
study).
There is short description of my experience:
Java - very good
cvs  - good
Eclipse - good
ant - good
UML, OOP - good
Agile software development process - good
threads, mutex, locks - good

Project looks very exciting, I hope I'll learn a lot.

I'm able to spend forty hours per week on this project during summer
holiday.

Regards,

Katarzyna Bicz

RE: Interested in project: james-clustering

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Katarzyna Bicz wrote:

> I am interested in project james-clustering.

Then please submit an application to Google.  All of this has to go through
the process that Google has put into place.

	--- Noel