Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arion Yu <ar...@stt.com.hk> on 2000/10/10 03:47:21 UTC

JSP + session without cookie + mod_rewrite

Hi!

Apache + mod_jserv (or mod_jk?) can handle *.jsp well but not
*.jsp;jsessionid=12345678. I was told to use mod_rewrite but I have
forgotten how to work with it. Can any one tell me? Or give me a pointer
if it is already in the FAQ?

Arion

--
[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely