Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Priti Desai <pd...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/04/10 20:58:34 UTC

NodeJS Runtime - An ability to run on Knative along with OpenWhisk

Hi Whiskers,

I have created a PR under NodeJS runtime repo with changes to run the
NodeJS OpenWhisk actions on Knative.

Please refer to the PR here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/pull/119

If you are running the NodeJS runtime on OpenWhisk, please note that there
are NO CHANGES introduced at all. We have added an ability to run on
Knative without making any changes while running on OpenWhisk.

I have created two more PRs for documentation and tests:

documentation -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/pull/120
test -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/pull/121

Please feel free to review/comment on respective PRs.

Cheers
Priti

Re: NodeJS Runtime - An ability to run on Knative along with OpenWhisk

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Nice work - I took an initial look and will go through the PRs and try them
out on knative.

-r

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org>.