Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by blipsman <b_...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/18 16:31:34 UTC

WSDL2Java and parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE

Hi all!
I am using maven, *wsdl2java* to generate web service and interface...
CXF 2.7.5
Java 1.6
Maven 3.0
The xsd that is referenced from wsdl does have ref, and based on Rules No.5
of spec, wsdl2java would generate parameterStyle =
SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE instead of parameterStyle =
SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED.

However, I did find, (*Daniel Kulp* added a comment - 28/Jul/09 02:30:
"I've added an -allowElementReferences flag to the wsdl2java command to
enable this. The default is false due to the spec as well as for backwards
compatibility. However, turning it on will allow element references to be
considered for unwrapping."
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1079>

I set in :
<extraarg>-aer=true</extraarg>

Using the above parameter still does not solve the issue and I still get
BARE.

I would appreciate any hint/suggestion on the issue I have been dealing with
wsdl2java

Thanks for all
Boris