Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 13:04:14 UTC

Master requested tablet server halt

Hey all,

Do you know why the Accumulo Master would request the TabletServer to halt?

On the tabletserver I just saw this exception:

Master requested tablet server halt

Roshan

Re: Master requested tablet server halt

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so. It could be any number of different types of
Exceptions (UnknownHostException or ConnectException come to mind).

It was only a guess on my part -- the logs are much better than me in
that regard :)

Posted by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.