Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jeffrey Puro <jp...@sterlingtesting.com> on 2007/04/29 21:20:46 UTC

ServiceMix Meetup (JavaOne)

Hey All,

Any interest in doing a ServiceMix meet up during JavaOne?  I think it
would be a great opportunity for people to meet each other and discuss
ideas for the future of ServiceMix.  I know there are various sessions
on JBI that many of you may be attending, but it'd be interesting to
have something specific for this product.  Some of the topics that could
be on the agenda include:

1)       Future standard JBI components

2)       Enhancements to current set of components

3)       Tooling and support for ServiceMix

Regards,

Jeff Puro

This email (and any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or have unauthorized access, you are hereby notified that copying, disseminating, distributing or taking any action in reliance on this email is strictly prohibited<br />

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Re: ServiceMix Meetup (JavaOne)

Posted by rs d <rs...@gmail.com>.
How do we join the party bash....
do let us know the way you will keep everyone updated.....

many inputs and features that we have to make Service Mix a best and
acceptable product in market.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If people want to meet, I will be near IONA booth all the time
unless at a conference ;-)

On 5/7/07, jpuro <jp...@sterlingtesting.com> wrote:

> sounds good to me.
>
> -jeff
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > Should we just meet at the bar as James suggested ?
> > What about Tuesday 9 pm ?
> >
> > On 4/29/07, Jeffrey Puro <jp...@sterlingtesting.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey All,
> >>

> >> Any interest in doing a ServiceMix meet up during JavaOne?  I think it
> >> would be a great opportunity for people to meet each other and discuss
> >> ideas for the future of ServiceMix.  I know there are various sessions
> >> on JBI that many of you may be attending, but it'd be interesting to
> >> have something specific for this product.  Some of the topics that
> could
> >> be on the agenda include:
> >>

> >> 1)       Future standard JBI components
> >>
> >> 2)       Enhancements to current set of components
> >>
> >> 3)       Tooling and support for ServiceMix
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >>

> >> Jeff Puro
> >>

> >> This email (and any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
> >> individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
> >> privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or
> >> have
> >> unauthorized access, you are hereby notified that copying,
> disseminating,
> >> distributing or taking any action in reliance on this email is strictly
> >> prohibited<br />
> >>
> >> Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
> >> relate to the official business of our firm shall be understood as
> >> neither
> >> given nor endorsed by it.
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by jpuro <jp...@sterlingtesting.com>.
sounds good to me.

-jeff

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Of course, you're welcome !

Posted by Raffaele Spazzoli <rs...@imolinfo.it>.
Hi,

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Very good idea !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Its probably too late to arrange an official BOF but we could always
just find some venue (The Thirsty Bear is always a winner :).

I'll be around & would love to hook up with more ServiceMixers

-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Re: ServiceMix Meetup (JavaOne)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
We will surely reminds that and post to the dev list if something comes
out from the meeting so that it can be further discussed on the dev list.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.