Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 07:51:14 UTC

Project Ideas - Let's get the community involved !!!

I have noticed that the approach we used for GSoC, where we described
small project ideas, with a proper description and a suggested
scenario to guide the development of the idea is generating much more
interest from the community.

I'd like us to keep on this path, and I have created a page for us to
post these ideas [1], and also modified our website page to advertise
these ideas for possible "contributors" [2][3].

Please provide your feedback, and help by adding new ideas to the page.

NOTE: pages should be live in about 1 hour.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-involved-projects.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-involved.html

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Project Ideas - Let's get the community involved !!!

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is good idea.  I''ve tried to make some minor changes to the page.

Thanks

- Venkat

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.