Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Arvind Gudipati <Ar...@PANACYA.com> on 2001/12/05 16:02:58 UTC

deployment descriptor

Hi all,

   Im planning to store the deployment descriptor in a database (or LDAP
otherwise! ) .

   Wondering if anyone has already done this?

thnx,
Arvind
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  E-mail may contain confidential information that is
legally protected.  Do not read this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient. This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous
e-mail messages  attached to it may contain confidential information that is
legally protected.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,  you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify us by reply e-mail, by forwarding this to
administrator@panacya.com or by telephone at (877) PANACYA, and destroy the
original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner.  Thank you.  For information about PANACYA Inc., please visit our
website at http://www.panacya.com.

Re: Soap with Tomact

Posted by venkata akella <ve...@yahoo.com>.
hi
  If u are using tomcat4 then try to do this or
similar to this(as u are on unix box) change if you
didnt. It worked for me.

Open catalina.bat around line #75 u will see something
like
set CLASSPATH=%CP%
change it to
set CLASSPATH=%CP%;%CLASSPATH%