Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2009/11/04 01:05:31 UTC

Enable source-release assembly on Apache parent POM?

Hi,

Seems like the source-release assembly is working pretty well,
particularly now that Benjamin refined it. IMO it's stable enough for us
to add the configuration to the ASF parent POM, so other projects can
benefit.

If nobody has an objection, I'll port this configuration over and stage
a parent-POM release this week.

Thanks,

-john

Re: Enable source-release assembly on Apache parent POM?

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
+1, a few people here at the hackathon have asked it to be promoted so
they can benefit on other ASF projects.