Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2011/05/20 20:21:01 UTC

security cert has been replaced with an old one

demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443 uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate has expired.
The certificate is only valid for ofbiz.apache.org
The certificate expired on 7/6/2008 4:46 AM.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Re: security cert has been replaced with an old one

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
not sure what you saying.
the demo-trunk is what I went to and got the message I included.
so I assume, unless there is a script run after the svn command, that
the certs in the svn have been changed.
if a script is run after the svn to create the demo-trunk then that is
where it needs to be changes.

I don't follow the svn much theses days, since nothing useful, to me, is
being committed.

the was meant as an FYI if someone wanted to research it.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 5/21/2011 2:27 PM:

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
HI BJ,