Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Milo Jaden <_m...@mail.com> on 2014/01/07 16:14:24 UTC

OpenEJB creates login.config + users.properties automatically

Hi,

I’m using OpenEJB standalone (v4.6.0) and I provide two files in the conf folder, an ‘openejb.json’ file and a ‘logging.properties’ file. I do not provide any login files such as login.config or users.properties etc.

When I start the OpenEJB server (by calling the openejb start command), it automatically spews out the following files (as well as the conf.d folder):
- login.config
- users.properties
- groups.properties

I don’t use JAAS security so I just don’t need these files. I understand that these are created as the default files and does so when it fails to find your own custom login.config etc.

But is there a way to turn off default creation of these files?

Regards,

Milo

Re: OpenEJB creates login.config + users.properties automatically

Posted by Milo Jaden <_m...@mail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks Romain! That worked. I added that property to my openejb.json file in the system-properties section.

"system-properties": {
        "cxf-rs.disabled": false,
        "cxf.disabled": false,
	"org.apache.openejb.cxf.bus.features": "org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature",
        "openejb.system.apps": false,
        "openejb.jaxrs.providers.auto": true,
        "openejb.extract.configuration": false,
        "java.util.logging.manager": "java.util.logging.LogManager"
    }

Thanks again,

Milo

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.