Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/11/06 01:13:50 UTC

perl-5.8.2 is out, getting ready to release mp-1.99_11

perl-5.8.2, which means that we need to make a new mod_perl 2 release (older
versions may have problems with 5.8.2) asap.

Once I'm done with fixing the read() and PerlIOApache_read() functions I'll
start preparing the 1.99_11 candidate so if there is anything urgent that you
want to be fixed in this release (and you have the fix) please make yourself
heard asap. Thanks.

Apache::Test 1.06 will be released at the same time as mp-1.99_11.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Stas Bekman wrote:
> perl-5.8.2, which means that we need to make a new mod_perl 2 release
> (older versions may have problems with 5.8.2) asap.
>
> Once I'm done with fixing the read() and PerlIOApache_read() functions
> I'll start preparing the 1.99_11 candidate so if there is anything
> urgent that you want to be fixed in this release (and you have the fix)
> please make yourself heard asap. Thanks.
>
> Apache::Test 1.06 will be released at the same time as mp-1.99_11.

So unless something critical pops up, tomorrow I'll post release candidates
for mp2-1.99_11 and Apache::Test 1.06, let folks test them over the weekend
and if everything goes smooth release both on Monday.