Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ralf Quebbemann <ra...@gmx.de> on 2004/11/18 00:08:52 UTC

Property "maven.home.local" always uses default value?

Hi,

I recently switched from maven 1.0 to maven 1.0.1 and found out that the property "maven.home.local" doesn't get overidden anymore with my entry in project.properties. It always defaults to "${user.home}/.maven" no matter what I do.
I checked the "Changelog" for the new release but didn't find any changes according to this property.

I am using Windows XP, JDK 1.5.

Can anybody point me to the right direction? I am lost now ...

Thanks in advance

	Ralf

Re: Property "maven.home.local" always uses default value?

Posted by Ralf Quebbemann <ra...@gmx.de>.
I have filed a bug and found a workaround for the issue:

- Create the file "build.properties" in "${user.home}" and set the property "maven.home.local" to the desired directory. This should work for now.

Keep up the great work

	Ralf

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.