Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Polar Humenn <ph...@iona.com> on 2007/02/10 18:31:12 UTC

HTTPClientPolicy

Greetings, what is the way to write XML in a client.xml file that allows
me to configure the HTTPClientPolicy for a particular endpoint?  I am
having trouble tracking this down. I want to shut off streaming() or
chunking which seams to be the default.
 I have to set some <AllowChunking>false</AllowChunking> item somewhere,
but where?

Thanks,
-Polar

Re: HTTPClientPolicy

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan

The resulting form is indeed much simplier. I was just trying to sat that IMHO the "bean" is a simplier term than "conduit", but
perhaps it's a minor issue compared to the issue of simplifying the configuration...

Cheers, Sergey

Re: HTTPClientPolicy

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Before:
> [...]

> > ">
> >  <client.../>
> >  <ssClient../>
> >  <authorization.../>
> >  <proxyAuthorization.../>
> > </conduit>
> >
> > It is all in one namespace now too:
> > http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
> >
> > - Dan
> >
> > On 2/11/07, Polar Humenn <ph...@iona.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Dan,
> >>
> >> Thanks for the prompt response.

> but

> xmlns="
> >>
> >> Well, that's quite not what I was expecting!  Does the above just go in
> >> the top level client.xml file? How does that interact with something
> >> like below, which works with the sample directories? What happens if
> you
> >> have both? What takes precedence, if there is precedence?

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: HTTPClientPolicy

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.