Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ilja S." <il...@frontdesk.ee> on 2007/06/15 12:52:00 UTC

Re: APR installation Question

Hi
Your tomcat should start with option: -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/apr/lib
in this case APR libs are in /usr/local/apr/lib, change to wherever you
got your libs

Usually you add this line to tomcat startup script...

*************************************
Best Regards
Ilja

Posted by Richard Kaye <R....@bham.ac.uk>.
Thanks.  That worked.  Funnily enough despite my care
in getting the version right (5.5.20) tomcat carped
that the new library was the wrong version.  I don't know.

] INFO: An older version 1.1.3 of the Apache Tomcat Native library is
] installed, while Tomcat recommends version greater than 1.1.4

Posted by "Ilja S." <il...@frontdesk.ee>.
Hi

Posted by "sorin.silaghi" <so...@codebeat.ro>.
Hello,

      have you posted that tutorial anywhere ? because I am in great need of
it :)..

thank you
               Sorin.

Posted by Dhaval Patel <dh...@yahoo.com>.