Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ananner <am...@mxi.com> on 2007/07/03 23:05:32 UTC

How to configure a Message Converter with a JMS Message Bridge?

Hi,

I am configuring an outgoing JMS bridge between ActiveMQ and IBM MQSeries.
Messages that are bridged over to MQSeries need to have an extra JMS
property added on to the message header (the "JMS_IBM_Format" header).
Looking through the JMS Bridge documentation, it seems that message
converters can be configured for the bridge, and so this seems like the best
way to add this header.

However, I cannot find any documentation on how to configure a Message
Converter.  I figure it is just a custom class that implements an interface,
but I don't know which interface.   Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,
Aman

Re: Is there a problem with selectors on queues

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
James Strachan wrote:
> I'm not aware of any issues; I wonder if you could wrap up what you're
> doing in a little JUnit test case we could tinker with?
will do James

> Am wondering if its one of the JMS gotchas that we all fall for now
> and again, like not starting the connection, or sending from a
> transacted session and forgetting to commit() or whatnot. e.g. do you
> see the message on the queue with the right header using the web
> console/jconsole?
checked all that stuff. connections have been started and sessions are
committed\rollbacked at appropriate times

cheers
</jima>

Re: Is there a problem with selectors on queues

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------

Is there a problem with selectors on queues