Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "FURTADO, Murray, GBM" <Mu...@rbos.com> on 2007/04/02 13:37:27 UTC

RE: Axis2-1.1.1 WSDL2JAVA not creating subclasses!!!

Hello again...

Can anyone help me with my question? I can't imagine I am the only person
trying to use subclasses with Axis2.
Could it be a bug in Axis2 - perhaps it is not handling the tns namespace
prefix in  <s:extension base="tns:XPortfolioProduct"> correctly, and
skipping the generation of subclasses because it doesn't realise that tns
means 'this name space'?

Any thoughts???

Many thanks,

Murray

  _____

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
ADB did not support extensions before but AFAIK all such issues were
taken care of. would it be possible to run codegen with XMLBeans just
to see whether its a problem with ADB or the schema ?

On 4/2/07, FURTADO, Murray, GBM <Mu...@rbos.com> wrote:

> Hello again...
>
> Can anyone help me with my question? I can't imagine I am the only person
> trying to use subclasses with Axis2.
> Could it be a bug in Axis2 - perhaps it is not handling the tns namespace
> prefix in  <s:extension base="tns:XPortfolioProduct"> correctly, and
> skipping the generation of subclasses because it doesn't realise that tns
> means 'this name space'?
>
> Any thoughts???
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Murray