Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by JohnJohnGa <Jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 19:21:17 UTC

Error while running several MapReduce jobs

I run HBase standalone mode (hbase-0.90.4 (stable)).
When I launch in a loop several MapReduce Job and then I try to put something in
another table, I have this exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.
HConnectionManager$HConnectionImpleme
ntation@1fe1feb
closed
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.
HTableFactory.createHTableInterface(
HTableFactory.java:38)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.

HTablePool.createHTable(HTablePool.java:133)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.
HTablePool.getTable(HTablePool.java:89)
	at temapred.jobs.
wordcountperhour.Starter.runMe(Starter.java:103)
	at temapred.jobs.
starter.Starter.main(Starter.java:42)
Caused by: java.io.IOException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.
HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementa
tion@1fe1feb
closed
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.
HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.
locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:571)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.
HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.
locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:559)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:173)
	at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTableFactory
.createHTableInterface
(HTableFactory.java:36)
	... 4 more

I think I need to close the table, BUT as I use:
TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapperJob(
					tableName,
					tableScanner,
					mapperClassName,
					outputKey,
					outputValue,
					thisJob);

			TableMapReduceUtil.initTableReducerJob(
					tableReducer,
					reducerClassName,
					thisJob);

I don't have any 'Table' Object...
Any Idea?
Thanks,

Re: Error while running several MapReduce jobs

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
What other evidence do you have to say that? Did you see in the ZK logs that
they had too many connections from the same IP?

J-D

Posted by JohnJohnGa <Jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.