Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sasha Dolgy <sd...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/17 18:20:04 UTC

Zurich / Swiss / Alps meetup

All,

A year ago I made a simple query to see if there were any users based in
and around Zurich, Switzerland or the Alps region, interested in
participating in some form of Cassandra User Group / Meetup.  At the time,
1-2 replies happened.  I didn't do much with that.

Let's try this again.  Who all is interested?  I often am jealous about all
the fun I miss out on with the regular meetups that happen stateside ...

Regards,
-sd

--
Sasha Dolgy
sasha.dolgy@gmail.com

Re: Zurich / Swiss / Alps meetup

Posted by Benoit Perroud <be...@noisette.ch>.
+1 !

--
sent from my Nokia 3210

Re: Zurich / Swiss / Alps meetup

Posted by Benoit Perroud <be...@noisette.ch>.
Coming back on this thread, we are proud to announce we opened a Swiss
BigData UserGroup.

http://www.bigdata-usergroup.ch/

Next meetup is July 16, with topic "NoSQL Storage: War Stories and
Best Practices".

Hope to meet you there !

Benoit.