Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Volkmar Burke Siegemund <vb...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/07/02 16:11:15 UTC

Volkmar Burke Siegemund/Raleigh/IBM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  2007-07-01 and will not return until
2007-07-09.

In urgent matters, please contact my manager, Sean Logue
(splogue@us.ibm.com).

I will address all other issues upon my return.

AW: Volkmar Burke Siegemund/Raleigh/IBM is out of the office.