Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/07/08 17:55:01 UTC

Any Struts Tag

Subject: Any Struts Tag
From: "bkrishna" <bk...@nsf.gov>
 ===
Hi All,

I am trying to achieve the following

1.  from a Form using a button open a window (popup) (I am doing this by
calling a javasript window.open function)
2.  do some processing in the popup window and display a result set. (I am
doing this without any problem using struts iterate tag)
3.  select a value from the popup window (here I am using html:link tag) and
come back to the Form.

I tried using javascript open command and tried struts link tag, it always
opens a new Form window.  I am not able to get the result back to the
original Form window.  Can someone guide/suggest something.

Thanks in Advance.

Bala.