Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Simeon Walker <si...@sbs.bangor.ac.uk> on 2003/10/14 13:45:16 UTC

LocaleAction cookie path

Hi,

I am using Cocoon 2.1.2 for a bi-lingual website. The users can select
the alternative language with a link that the LocaleAction recognises
and then stores in the session. This works fine and is used for all
subsequent requests from the site.

I would like to store the locale in a cookie and only create session for
other purposes (like users that need to login). The trouble is that a
cookie is set for every page when really only one cookie with a path of
"/" needs to be set. Is there any way to configure LocaleAction to do this?

Regards,
Simeon

--
Simeon Walker,                      email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702