Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mo Wu <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/13 22:58:26 UTC

How to setResponsePage across frame based on Ajax

Dear expert,

I extend the nested tree example in wicket.
In Tree class, I override onNodeLinkClicked() method to setResponsePage,
when I click on the tree node.
I works fine to get the response page for the current frame. but I also want
to update the frame outside the current frame, It will not work, because the
onNodeLinkClicked(AjaxRequestTarget target, javax.swing.tree.TreeNode node)
is based on Ajax, it cannot update the frame outside, only if I refresh the
browser.
Is there any way to accomplish this?

Best regards,

/Mo