Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 16:18:01 UTC

Using ActionMapper interface

Hey guys I need some help using the ActionMapper interface so I know I need
to implement which means I need to make those two methods. Now I am not
exactly sure what those methods do. The ultimate goal that I want to achieve
is I want in my struts.xml to have one action per Action class (real java)
and then I want to make two parameters appContext and appAction and
basically set my method name into appAction parameter and it would call
appropriate method based on appAction and  appContext would basically be the
action name so if I want to call like completely different action I would
use appContext to do that. Anyway if I could get some help that would be
terrific thanks.

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov
xFact, Inc