Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/02 02:28:22 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] css generation and rule ordering

No, there isn't a way to prevent the scrambling.  I generally
make a practice of avoiding order-dependent rules.  IIRC,
ordering isn't important if you have varying specificities;
and if you're relying on ordering, your CSS may be getting
just a touch overwhelming...

-- Adam