Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/03/06 09:00:31 UTC

Re: svn commit: r919664 - in /mina/sandbox/vysper/trunk/server/core: pom.xml src/assemble/ src/assemble/bin.xml src/assemble/src.xml src/main/config/spring-config.xml

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 12:19 AM,  <be...@apache.org> wrote:
> VYSPER-184 mvn package now builds nice bin distributions including ready to go scripts

Perhaps we should move the distribution packaging into a separate
module, to keep the core module clean dependency wise. I've done this
before for some projects, I can have a look at it tonight.

/niklas

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Bernd Fondermann
<be...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> +1 from the wow-mom-look-what-maven-can-do-department.

:-D

Committed in rev 919852.

/niklas

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
+1 from the wow-mom-look-what-maven-can-do-department.

  Bernd