Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matthias Fechner <id...@fechner.net> on 2008/05/21 07:46:27 UTC

Commit to local repo and forward to remote

Hi,

I have a project I store in a local repository (in my local network).
Now I have to commit to a remote directory to make the version public.

My question now, is it possible to use a mechanism from subversion so
I'm able to commit to my local repository and forward that commit then
to the remote repo too?

Currently I'm working with two repositories on my harddisk, commit at
first to my local repo, make a diff, integrate it in my remote repo and
then do a second commit to the remote directory which cannot be the
right way :)

On my local repository I have admin rights on the remote own only commit
rights.

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook

RE: Commit to local repo and forward to remote

Posted by ni...@planet.nl.
Take a look at ksvn, this does exactly what you want.

http://svk.bestpractical.com/view/HomePage
http://svkbook.elixus.org/nightly/en/
http://www.bieberlabs.com/svk-tutorials/
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/03/03/svk.html