Posted to users@druid.apache.org by Charles Allen <fi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/09 19:10:43 UTC

New Druid Meetup group for LA / Venice / Santa Monica!

Hello all,

I spawned up a meetup for the LA area at https://www.meetup.com/druidio-la/ .
The reason for a different meetup is so the location stuff at meetup.com
works correctly (compared to https://www.meetup.com/druidio ). If you are
interested in keeping in touch with other analytics lovers in the LA area
please feel free to join!

Regards,
Charles Allen

Re: New Druid Meetup group for LA / Venice / Santa Monica!

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Btw I would suggest cross posting this message to the old user list too (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/druid-user). We haven't officially
shut that one down yet and it still has way more traffic than this user
list. (We've only shut down the old dev list)

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.