Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jigar Naik <ji...@interactcrm.com> on 2008/08/22 13:47:29 UTC

Monitoring Queue Consumers

Hey Hi,

Is there anyway i can monitor the consumer in a queue,

Like i have a MyQueue and there are 10 consumer on it, i can see from my
ActiveMQ Console.

But now i want to know the details of each and every consumer(IP of
consumer, hostname, n so on...)

Is there any API available ?  It's little urgent,

Thanks & Regards,
Jigar Naik

Re: Monitoring Queue Consumers

Posted by Mario Siegenthaler <ms...@inventsoft.ch>.
Hi
You can do that via JMX, it's pretty easy to do. The relation is
Queue<-Subscription<-Connection, just check it out in jconsole or any
other JMX-tool. I once submitted a patch that adds a page to the
webconsole that allows you to do that (it also adds a link to each
queue/topic with "show consumers"). Just check the ActiveMQ Jira.

--Mario