Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by bill stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2008/08/21 02:43:01 UTC

Progress Report

Team
What is the progress with scrubbing the project code clean of GPL and
links to GPL code?  I am concerned that maybe the task is impossible.
We cannot make an official ASF bluesky release until the code is clean
and accepted by the ASF.  Even after the code is clean, accepted by the
ASF and checked into the svn repo, we still have a lot of work to do to
declare an official release.  What is the status?

I am also ver concerned that actively on the mailing list has again
dropped.  Guys, we need to keep operating in the open and on the mailing
list, and do so consistently.  Don't be shy :-), we all constantly learn
new things in life.  Here is a joke for you... if you don't get active
on the developers mailing list, I promise to come to XJTU and make you
listen to my putonghua.  That will be serious punishment for your ears :-)

Take care,
Bill

Re: Progress Report

Posted by bill stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Ting Peng wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Currently, it is summer holiday for most of members. Many members are not
> convinient to access internet. So, actively on the mailling list is dropped.
> The holiday will be end at the end of August. I think the mailing list will
> be hot again.

That is good to know,  thanks for the report.

Bill

Re: Progress Report

Posted by Ting Peng <t....@gmail.com>.
Dear all,