Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gulwinder <gs...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/24 06:14:08 UTC

Performance Issues with Failover URL

Hi Team,

We are facing performance issues with
failover(tcp://primary,tcp://secondary) url but it was working fine when we
are using a single Url i.e. tcp://primary. I have also tried setting
parameters like randomize,trackmessages etc but no hope.

Has anybody encountered this type of issues before? Your help will be highly
appreciated. It is impacting our production instance so kindly revert asap.

Re: Performance Issues with Failover URL

Posted by Gulwinder <gs...@gmail.com>.
We are using ETL tool Adeptia to integrate with multiple applications. When
we tried to access the files from ActiveMQ through Adeptia it process 1000
records in 8 hours when we are using failover URL but when we are executing
the same file with simple tcp URL it process that file within 15-20 mins. We
have tried some of the options with failover URL such as randomize,
trackmessages. Please assist how we can overcome this issue.

Re: Performance Issues with Failover URL

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 06/24/2016 02:14 AM, Gulwinder wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> We are facing performance issues with
> failover(tcp://primary,tcp://secondary) url but it was working fine when we
> are using a single Url i.e. tcp://primary. I have also tried setting
> parameters like randomize,trackmessages etc but no hope.
>
> Has anybody encountered this type of issues before? Your help will be highly
> appreciated. It is impacting our production instance so kindly revert asap.

Generally it's a good idea to elaborate on what the issue really is,
"performance issues" could be just about anything.  Also good to
document what exactly you tried, and note what the outcome of the things
you tried were.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121