Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 15:16:17 UTC

Anyone else having SVN trouble?

Anyone else suddenly seeing this error on all SVN operations:

svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not
be checked out.

I see messages about this happening in the past to svn.apache.org,
wondering if anyone else is seeing it or it's somehow just me.

Re: Anyone else having SVN trouble?

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
It just worked again.

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.