Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marco Aurélio Seraphim da Silva <ma...@dsfnet.com.br> on 2006/05/03 16:21:51 UTC

OracleAS

Hi folks,

Have someone here use Axis with Oracle Application Server?

It's possible to do? And how can I do it?

Regards,

Re: OracleAS

Posted by Daniel Destro <da...@gmail.com>.
What´s up, Brazuca?

We are also using Axis running on OracleAS. No big deal!

Re: OracleAS

Posted by Ilias Bartolini <il...@studio.unibo.it>.
On Wednesday 03 May 2006 16:21, Marco Aurélio Seraphim da Silva wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Have someone here use Axis with Oracle Application Server?
>
> It's possible to do? And how can I do it?

This link
http://zatoichi.homeip.net/~brain/wiki/index.php/Howto_Axis_on_Oracle_Application_Server_OC4J
is about the problems i experienced with Axis 1.2 and Oracle OC4J 9.0.4

sorry, the document it's in Italian... you can try with some translators
http://66.249.93.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=it%7Cen&u=http://zatoichi.homeip.net/~brain/wiki/index.php/Howto_Axis_on_Oracle_Application_Server_OC4J

Try to get a look on oracle metalink too.

Ilias
--
/**
 * Reply to: ilias.bartolini(at)studio.unibo.it