Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com> on 2015/12/03 23:09:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Upcoming Apache Phoenix 4.7.0 release

I would like to volunteer to be the 4.7.0 Release Manager. We are
thinking of cutting a RC for the 4.7.0 release the week of Dec 14, are
folks ok with this? This is the list of JIRAs targeted to the 4.7.0
release https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20and%20fixVersion%3D4.7.0

Please let me know if any of these should be moved out of the 4.7.0 release.

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Upcoming Apache Phoenix 4.7.0 release

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me Thomas.

One comment about process: this should be a DISCUSS thread, not ANNOUNCE.