Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/14 16:41:44 UTC

How Can Leader Listed As Replication (Slave) instead of Master

I use Solr 4.2.1 at SolrCloud. When I look at graph at cloud link of admin
page, I see that one of my node is listed as Leader. However when I
click core selector and clik my core there writes: Replication (Slave). It
is leader but a slave instead of being master. Do I miss anything? Can we
use Master-Slave terms for SolrCloud?

Re: How Can Leader Listed As Replication (Slave) instead of Master

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Is this a UI issue, where the UI isn't quite sure or aware or is confused
about traditional master/slave mode and SolrCloud mode?

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.