Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2002/03/04 16:04:27 UTC

RE: Unable to run examples

How did you come to that conclusion?

	This looks to me like either a botched upgrade (you didn't replace
all the JAR files) or a problem with the upgrade (the person who built the
binaries didn't get it quite right).  If you could try upgrading again
(deleting all Tomcat JARs, installing the new ones, and then testing) and
letting this forum know someone will take care of the builds if it is a
problem.

	Randy